|1. NIGERIA: World's highest SCD-endemic country slides to the bottom in
2. BRAZIL: Brazil enriches Ghana with $13m for Sickle Cell Centre
3. Genotype Defeats Love: 'Falling In Love Not the First Thing For Me' -
Mathematics graduate Aduralere Giwa
4. Love Defeats Genotype: 'No one can predict who they will fall in love
with but ... 'SCD- soldier Phyllis Zachery-Thomas
5. Legal Action: Sickle Cell Foundation Nigeria Threatens Sickle Cell
News & World Report with Libel Suit
6. Help & Advice: your risk of IRON OVERLOAD from Blood Transfusion
7. Tribute: Doctors said he would never grow above 3 feet nor live beyond
the age of 5. Yet he defied both odds
|1. CHILD ABUSE: ‘Nike Opalemo's startling redefinition of the concept of CHILD ABUSE
2. Unwelcome Visitor: how ‘Priapism’ swelled the vocabulary of one family
3. NEWS: 2 sisters receive three million pound damages
4. CONTRACEPTION: Should people with sickle cell make use of contraception?
5. All about PARTIAL BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT, by John Tisdale, MD
6. ARTS: Though the doctor said she would not live to 13 years (and other unpalatable things
besides), Shirley Renee just clocked 55
7. METAPHYSICS of Healing: professional caterer employs mind and nature to stay perfectly
8. IN MEMORIAM: he came, he saw, he conquered - Chief Adeseun Ogundoyin (1940 - 1991)
|1. INVESTIGATION: Testimonies of genotype change by divine intervention have become too many to
ignore. Are these reports real or is religion hoodwinking science?
2. OPINION: What do doctors say about genotype change by God's grace alone?
3. PASTORAL GOOF: The man of God says the child may have gone to Hell
4. One Reverend Gentleman's canon of sickle cell eradication
5. 3rd UN Sickle Cell Day: Maidunama Foundation pushes sickle cell to fore of public attention
|1. AGAINST ALL ODDS: Diagnosed with sickle cell anaemia after she had given birth to all her six
children, Alhaja Onikoyi-Laguda turned 86 1st November 2011!
2. THE WAGES OF DISOBEDIENCE: Family turns harrowing experience into lesson for all nations?
3.DISGUISED IGNORANCE: Ex-Deputy Governor Lagos State of Nigeria Princess Adebisi Sarah
Sosan lets drop she does not know her own genotype
4. ALL YOU NEED KNOW about blood transfusion
5. Dr. Emma Asiam Umobong discourses on the benefits of water for sickle cell
6. SCDAA: Sickle Cell Disease Association of America appoints Sickle Cell News media partner
|6 months/9 months/12 months (renewable)