|With many having the sickle cell gene unaware, the need for a dedicated magazine
on sickle cell disorder cannot be overstated ...
Directly or indirectly, Sickle Cell is believed to affect more than 100 million people worldwide.
Welcome to SICKLE CELL NEWS (formerly the Sickle
Cell Journal)- a quarterly news-magazine founded
and published in Africa.
Our vision is to be the world’s best-known resource
magazine for the world’s most commonly inherited blood
disorder, whose headquarters, in turn, is Africa. We
intend to teach, inform and help reduce the burden of
sickle cell on family and society.
|(c) 2015 Scell Media ,Nigeria
|Out of a sheer sense of global social citizenship, the following companies have given regular
quarterly advert support to SICKLE CELL NEWS, enabling us provide free online editions to
Nigeria, Africa and the world.
1. Baats Clinical Engineering Nigeria Ltd, Total Garden, Ibadan, Nigeria
2. Eagle Paints, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
3. Fidson Healthcare Plc , Obanikoro, Lagos www.fidson.com
4. Health Forever Products Ltd, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria www.afritradomedic.com
5. Sifax Group, Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria www.sifaxgroup.com
6. Verdant Zeal, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria www.verdantzeal.com
7***.Many thanks to Mr. A.P Leventis CBE OFR for his avid interest in global sickle cell sensitization. .
Your company too can PARTNER WITH US in the noble task of educating the world about the
world's most commonly-inherited but clearly the world's most neglected genetic health condition.
|We have designated every month as World Sickle Cell Awareness
Month. If you are visiting this site for the first time, you are most